I first saw this done on Divalicious Opinions site. Thought I would do it here.
Here are ten statements allegedly about me. Which are true and which are false? Have fun. I’ll post the answers later.
- I’m from Louisiana and I grew up on a farm. We had to get up at 5 am every morning to do chores before walking a mile to the bus stop to get to school.
- I met Maya Angelou in the 9th grade at a freshman lock-in. I didn’t realize then, how important that encounter would impact me later.
- One of my brothers taped my phone conversation with my boyfriend (is that legal???) when I was a teenager and later tried to bribe me not to tell our parents.
- I married my college sweetheart, but later divorced him after I found out he was on the DL (a dirty leech).
- My best friend and I got into a big argument about nothing and didn’t talk for two years.
- Besides writing, drawing is another one of my favorite things to do.
- I performed as one part of this singing duo on The Main Circuit, a local version of Soul Train.
- I’ve gone to Paris several times.
- I’ve been engaged twice.
- I am Anna Nicole Smith’s cousin.
“Paige’s Web by Shelia M. Goss is so good. I can’t stop turning the pages!”