7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel to every state in the US at least once.
2. Learn how to swim.
3. Learn how to speak Spanish fluently.
4. Learn how to speak French fluently.
5. Visit the Pyramids in Egypt.
6. Leave a legacy for my kids or nieces/nephews.
7. Develop a way to keep spammers out of my email box.
7 things I can do:
1. Create stories with a twist.
2. Choose songs that will be hits prior to them ever being
played on the radio.
3. Dance like Janet Jackson.
4. Make the best homemade banana pudding this side of
the Mississippi River.
5. Talk on the phone, check email, chat online and hold a conversation
with someone in the room at the same time.
6. A good listener.
7. Travel by myself and have a great time.
7 things I cannot do:
1. Read while a car or plane is in motion.
2. Put up with fake people.
3. Mow a yard (that’s a man’s job)
4. Drink a coke when I want a sprite.
5. Eat a hamburger with onions.
6. Put up with bad kids.
7. Think of something to put on this list.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sexy Eyes
2. Ability to hold a decent conversation
3. Pretty Smile
4. Body language
5. The size of his shoe (get your mind out the gutter)
6. A man playing basketball or football
7. His ability to make me feel like the only woman in the room.
7 things that I say most often:
4. Don’t Get it Twisted.
5. I know they didn’t.
6. Life is too short for BS.
7. Don’t even worry about it.
7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Denzel Washington
2. Shemar Moore
3. Morris Chestnut
4. Brad Pitt
5. Blair Underwood
6. Boris Kodjoe
7. LL Cool J